When providing a "selfie" photo of your face
Last updated: 25 October 2019
- Ensure the light is coming from in front of you, not behind you, such that your face is clearly visible without backlighting
- Look directly into the camera, and position yourself just like in a passport photo; making your shoulders and top of the head visible.
- Use a simple background, if accessible.
- Do not wear a hat or sunglasses when taking the self-portrait.
- If you’re wearing prescription glasses on the documents provided; wear the glasses when taking the self-portrait too. If no prescription glasses are worn on the documents, please make sure not to wear one either when taking the self-portrait.
- Handwrite the date of the day and the word "CoinCash" on a piece of paper and sign it.
- Keep your ID card/passport/driver's license and the paper you've written before in your hand while taking the selfie.
- Be careful not to obscure information in documents.