When uploading your ID photo
Last updated: 25 October 2019
- Ensure that your documents are valid, with no damage or any modifications.
- Position the documents under a well-lit area; recommended that flashlight is avoided.
- Photograph the entire document and avoid cutting off any corners or sides.
- Ensure that the picture is of good quality, clear and focused.
- Make certain that the program you use to capture the images does not add any watermarks or logos.
- Do not cover up any information from the document!